• Where and how can I buy your Ddesserts?
Ddesserts is sold in a large number of countries. Tell us where you live and email firstname.lastname@example.org, so we will can assist you in the purchase our delicious desserts
• How do I store my Ddesserts?
All our desserts have a shelf life of 1 year frozen. But you will keep them nice and delectable for up to 14-days in your fridge
• I'm interested in buying your desserts for wholesale, retail, or foodservice, could I please receive a brochure/catalogue?
We are happy to provide you with a catalogue, plus any additional information you might need. Please call us +61 3 9484 6333 or email us at: email@example.com
• Can I come to your facility and buy desserts?
While we always enjoy meeting Ddesserts devotees, Ddesserts does not have a retail location., All Ddesserters are busy crafting your next decadent delight
• Is there a café at your place?
Ddesserts does not operate any cafés. However our Ddesserts Tiramisu is the perfect accompaniment to your coffee
• How can I get a tour of your facility?
We are busy making our delicious Ddesserts so time to visit is always limited and difficult to organise.
• Do you have job openings?
Ddesserts offers a fun and dynamic work environment. We're always looking for enthusiastic individuals who are eager to plunge into delicious new tasks. Deliver us an email with your details
• Which trade shows will you attend?
We travel around the word. to make sure everybody has the opportunity to enjoy our daringly delicious Ddesserts. You will see us in the major food show around the globe.
• Are your products natural and safe?
We guarantee that all our gourmet desserts are made under the highest safety and quality conditions. We always ensure the highest food safety; Ddesserts operates under the principles of HACCP and an Australian Safety Food plan.
• Are your desserts Halal?
Yes they are. Our desserts are recognised by the main Islamic associations throughout the world.
• Are any of your desserts gluten free?
Ddesserts offers a choice of gluten-free desserts such as our Chocolate and Hazelnut Mousse or our Triple Chocolate Mousse
• How long have you been in business?
We started 25 years ago creating delectable desserts here in Australia. After so many awards, gold medals and other distinction in Australia, we decided to share our passion around the world.